Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time flies...when you win an award?

AND when you have no internet. (Probably because I actually got stuff DONE instead of seeing what everyone ELSE was doing!)

No internet makes me kinda cranky. Especially when I want to come HERE and see what's going on! And even MORE especially when I return to find that I've won an AWARD! Robin over at Heart at Home awarded me with an Excellent Blog Award! Wow! And I wasn't even sure anyone was picking up what I was laying down here at The Frugal Feast. It's nice to know some of you get me! (I kinda feel like Sally Field a little bit.)

Thank you, Robin SO much. And for those of you who may not be familiar with Robin...go check out her encouraging Blog...she's amazing.

And now...as per Award Etiquette...I'm off to award 10 others!

No comments: