Saturday, January 12, 2008

Brand new items at Thrift Store prices.

I got a part-time job selling window coverings. I'm very excited about it! I went on my first training ride-along this afternoon and it went really well. I think I'm going to enjoy it! Having a part-time job means that I need some new clothes. I've been working in our office for the last 5 years so I've gotten quite comfortable and casual in my clothing choices. I needed to get some clothes that were a bit more professional.

I stopped in at my local Marshall's yesterday and ended up getting two pair of shoes on clearance, Anne Klein...$25 each. Then I headed over to the tops and found three...one for $5, one for $7 and one for $10. The $5 one is Carole Little. Not bad! I actually bought 5 blouses but two of them fit funky so they have to go back.

I still need some khakis...I'm having a heck of a time finding a cute pair that fit nicely. Luckily, I can wear jeans. And I am a JEANS kinda girl. But I'd still like to have a pair or two of khakis. I'll just have to keep looking!

No comments: