Sunday, January 6, 2008

Commitment Three


Study the Bible.
Once I finish reading the bible in it's entirety I plan to then study it.
I don't know what this will consist of; whether I'll study a whole book of the bible, perhaps one of the minor prophets?
Or maybe study a person in the bible, Joshua or Caleb, maybe?
I could even take one chapter of one book...or even one VERSE and do a word by word study, breaking it down to the bottom line truth.
I don't know where I'll begin, I just know that it's the next thing to do. And I'm really excited about it. I almost can't wait to get to the end so I can begin the study part! And now that all of the holiday rush and craziness is over, I can get back on track, back to my "schedule" of getting up early before everyone else and taking some quiet time to read God's Word. It's a great time; it's quiet, I've got my coffee, my journal, my hiliters and sticky notes...just me and God starting the day. It's nice.

1 comment:

Heart of Wisdom said...

cCongrats on your faithfulness to having a personal relationship with God. It encourages me to press on. Blessings to you in this coming year.

I’m looking forward to browsing your blog.

Come visit http://heartofwisdom.com/blog.

I also have a new blog to help Christian bloggers learn how to get more traffic. http://heartofwisdom.com/Blogginghelp.

Blessings,
Robin