Friday, November 30, 2007

Readers and staying focused

I was without the internet since Monday so I wasn't able to post. To be honest, I'm not even sure if anyone reads this blog or not. I haven't made a big deal of it...only telling a few people. I know that one of my friends has me linked from her blog...and I know that one other gal found me through a Christian women's site. But so far...that's all I know. Regardless, I'll continue to post because I like to and it makes me feel good to document my success in feeding my family healthy and frugal meals. Hopefully others can share the wealth!

I have to say, starting this blog was a bit daunting. Mainly because I felt it was important to have a REASON to keep it. As opposed to just rambling about my day to day...which is not a bad thing and will probably find it's way IN here somewhere since my day to day IS about being frugal and taking care of my family. Even still, I want to be organized. And stick to a plan. And be consistent. And it's still a work in progress. Just like me!

No comments: