Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1. Already.

So many ideas, so little time. This is my mantra as of late. My mind is a whirl with things to do and make and photograph and write about and cook and...and...and..! It's never-ending. But, days ARE ending. So...instead, I do what I gotta do...and wish for more time to do what I WANNA do. *Sigh*

I have been avoiding my blog...boycotting, if you will...waiting patiently for a new digital camera. I am pretty sure that my dear hubby is going to get one for me for my birthday (in 10 days...!). I can hardly wait. Seriously. I'm like a little kid. Like Veruka. "I want it and I want it NOOWWW." I try to control myself, however...since sounding like a spoiled brat is likely to get me NOWHERE.

Anyway...

I guess I can blame it on not having a camera. But the reality is that finding my blog voice has been a challenge. When I created this blog I felt like it needed to have a focus...a theme...a reason. But what I'm finding is that trying to keep within a theme is quite limiting. My mind is not that narrow...I don't JUST think about being frugal. I think about cooking...and family...and home decor. I think about God and Jesus and the universe...the world...starvation and thirst...children being used as sex slaves...homelessness...drug addiction...the list goes on. Yes, being frugal and being a good steward of what God provides me is very important. And I love to share what I discover. But it adds up to more than just dinner.

So...that being said....if there is anyone reading this, just know that changes are ahead. Yes, more pictures. But also, more words. More thoughts. More reality. More...me.

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

I look forward to reading and seeing whatever you have to share. This post inspired me!

:)