Friday, May 2, 2008

Juuuust a bit outside...!

Well, I didn't quite make a poem a day for the month of April. But I did do pretty good! The only times I missed were when my internet connection was flaky. So I'm going to go easy on myself and figure I did pretty dang good! And I enjoyed it...I enjoy Haiku (and Lune's, too, Laure!). I think they will be a regular "feature" here on The Frugal Feast...just because.

Here we are into May already...what is up with the time?! Man...it's just flying by. Between working two jobs and running two boys around for baseball...not to mention life; husband, house, food, pets, LAUNDRY...I can't keep up! So...I gave up trying to. I do what I can when I can and call it a day. I figure I can be caught up on things when the boys are grown and gone. Then I'll have a neat and tidy house and WISH I had kid messes around! The grass is always greener, isn't it?

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh ya . . .